Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What did I tell you, Ron?

See Ron, this is why you don't make alliances with the Evil Empire (warning, icky WSJ link):

So the president has negotiated before, and he can do so now. In 2011, Oregon's Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden and I offered ideas to reform Medicare. We had different perspectives, but we also had mutual trust. Neither of us had to betray his principles; all we had to do was put prudence ahead of pride.

There's your good buddy using you to help him try to destroy the country, just like he did when you "helped" him with his plan to destroy the social safety net. Stop falling for this shit, gawdammit!

3 comments:

  1. It would've worked, if not for you meddling kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I re-read the quote (and that ZRM has commentated) I really should've titled this post "Pride and prudence. And zombies."

    ReplyDelete

By commenting here you're legally bound to buy me lots of yummy beer.