Monday, November 10, 2014

Light(er) posting

I'm moving. There will be even fewer shitty posts than normal around here for a while. I know you're all terribly upset.

I guess I'll be nice awful and make sure you all know about the Cards Against Humanity's Holiday Bullshit for this year (hurry, less than 200,000 left, they'll go quick).

To tide you over until I post again, here is a mesmerizing picture of the McKenzie river I took a couple months ago:

(click to embigginate)

That is all, we now return you to your regularly scheduled blogoscape. See you on the flipside, if I survive.

5 comments:

  1. Just you moving? Good luck w/ that.

    (I moved from the bed to the kitchen just a while ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you drinking beer in the new Money Pit yet, Mr. Blandings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

      Also, I never want to do this again. Never ever. Ever. EVAR!

      Delete
    2. And I need to watch that movie again.

      Delete
  3. good luck...and lift with yer knees...i hope to hazelnuts that i never have to move again...

    ReplyDelete

By commenting here you're legally bound to buy me lots of yummy beer.